Ruby Rush – a fast-paced tile matching game for Windows Phone 7 – has been released today.
The player matches three or more jewels of the same color by dragging a line between them with his finger. The goal is to get the highest possible score by making combos and levelling up while being under constant time pressure.
The game also features an online highscore system where players from all over the world can compete against each other.em!
- Match 3 or more jewels of the same color by dragging a line between them with your finger!
- Time is limited: Your progress bar is constantly decreasing. When it’s empty, the game is over!
- Level up: Collecting gems fills the progress bar! The higher your level the more points you get!
- Rising difficulty: The progress bar decreases faster each level!
- Combos: Gain even more points by matching as many gems as possible in a single stroke!
- Online Highscore: Try to get as much points as possible to rank up!
The game costs $0.99 and there is a free trial version which is limited to the first 4 levels. Trial players cannot enter the online highscore.
Offical Facebook Page: Ruby Rush @ Facebook
Designer’s Website: Chris Hoffmann @ pararar.de
Email: [email protected]