Love Razer but hate the fact that most gaming accessories come in a Serious Fancy Gamer Chrome Gunmetal Deep Grey finish? It’s your lucky day, then: Razer has released a new line of accessories that are all decked out in an extremely stylish Mercury White finish.
The new finish makes everything look clean, crisp, and contemporary.
The accessories in the lineup consist of the following:
- Razer Basilisk gaming mouse ($69.99)
- Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard ($149.99)
- Razer Kraken gaming headset ($79.99)
- Razer Base Station Chroma headset ($59.99)
- Razer Seiren X microphone ($99.99)
- Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma mouse mat ($59.99)
- Razer BlackWidow Lite keyboard ($89.99)
- Razer Atheris wireless mouse ($49.99)
There’s also the Razer Raiju Tournament Edition Bluetooth controller up for grabs, but just be aware that it’s only available in Europe and Asia Pacific.
The newly released Blade 15 laptop is also available with the Mercury White finish, but just be aware that only certain models are available with the finish. You can see which models are available and mess around with configuration options here.
The Mercury White lineup is available for purchase now from the Razer website.
Earlier this year, Razer announced a Quartz Pink edition of its Razer Blade Stealth gaming laptop, which looks as beautiful as it sounds, to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
The laptop came accompanied by the Quartz Pink line of accessories for anyone who prefers a softer and sweeter aesthetic for their accessories. The Quartz Pink lineup is also available on Razer’s website.