Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft has just released version v0.18.1 of their new PowerToys for Windows 10.
The update brings a number of fixes, which can be seen below:
- #3504 – FancyZones – Chrome tab regression
- #2259 – PowerToys Run – result / searching focus issue
- #3116 – PowerToys Run – updated term to packaged vs uwp
- #3128 – PowerToys Run – increase weight of exact match
- #3209 – PowerToys Run – Search pulling localized paths versus actual paths
- #3215 – PowerToys Run – Will not run as admin even if Runner is elevated
- #3227 – Keyboard manager – Will not run as admin even if Runner is elevated
- #3147 – Keyboard manager – Adjusted terms for remapping shortcuts to clarify which side maps to which
The earlier build, version 0.18.0 brought more than fixes – it also included 2 new utilities.
- New Utilities
- PowerToys Run, Microsoft’s new application launcher (use alt-space to activate)
- Keyboard manager, a quick easy way to remap your keyboard
- Fixed #243‘s setting issue
- Improved performance on FancyZones #1264
- Lots of bug fixes!
You can download the release at Github here.