One of the more expensive apps to grace the Windows Store is now available to download.
Polarr is a pro-level photo editor which offers high-precision light and colour tools, advanced clarity and dehaze settings, the ability to create and save your own filters and much, much more.
It is designed for mouse and touch and features proprietary controller-inspired design for speed and precision, interactive in-app guide to photo editing, and expandable and collapsible workspace, a responsive and adjustable user interface to fit your screen and a hand-crafted collection of over 50 preset filters for quick edits.
A full list of features include:
- Import multiple and exports in batch
- Color: temperature, tint, contrast
- Light: exposure, highlights and shadows
- Detail: clarity, sharpen, denoise, diffuse and dehaze
- Optics: distortions, vignette, fringing
- Advanced HSL and RGB Curve tools
- Filter blending and mixing tools
- Highlights/shadows toning tools
- Multiple local adjustments areas
- Circular and gradient filters
- Powerful cropping and aspect control
- Create custom filters based on history
- Export photo at different settings
- Persistent edit history tracking
- Infinite undo and redo
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Watermarks tool
See screen shots of the app below:
Find the app in the Windows Store here.Thanks