Earlier this year, Panasonic revealed details on its upcoming Windows Phone. However, The Toughpad FZ-E has just passed though the US FCC and GCF. At launch, the smartphone will be available in the US and Europe. However, there isn’t any confirmation if the smartphone will be available in other countries. The Panasonic FZ-E comes with IP68 certification as well — meaning that the smartphone is waterproof. The smartphone isn’t cheap, it will be available for a hefty $1,300.
Here is the specifications of the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-E:
- Windows Embedded Handheld 8.1
- Connectivity 4G LTE / 3G
- MSM8974AB Qualcomm processor 2.3 GHz quad-core
- 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage
- Display 5 “HD (1280 x 720 pixels) mode Gloves & Rain
- MIL-STD 810G drop resistance to 3 feet tall
- Certification IP68
- Operating temperature -20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Removable battery with hot swap function
- Up to 14 hours of battery life with continuous use of data, up to 23 hours of conversaione and 1000 hours of standby time
- Reader 1D / 2D integrated
- Enterprise-level security (FIPS140-2 level-1 & Built-in ARM TrustZone)
What do you think about Panasonic’s FZ E1 smartphone? Discuss in the comment section below.