After releasing the OxygenOS Open Beta 1 update back in October, OnePlus is now rolling out the Android 10-based OxygenOS Open Beta 2 update to OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T smartphones.
The new update brings no new features but comes with a lot of fixes along with improvement in system stability. You can see the full changelog below.
- Fixed the fingerprint identification issue
- Fixed the animation lag for the fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the automatic Freeze and Reboot issues
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Improved the performance and General bug fixes
- WiFi & internet
- Fixed the 5Ghz WiFi connection
Before you go ahead and start the download, make sure your OnePlus 6/6T has at least 3GB of available storage space and the battery level is above 30 percent. Another important point note here is that installing an open beta update means that you won’t receive stable OTAs until, of course, you choose to flash a stable build. If you want to go ahead and download the Android 10 Beta build you can do so by clicking on the below links.
If you’re already running the Open Beta 1 update, you’ll need to check for an update by going to the Settings> System> System updates to install the latest OxygenOS Open Beta 2 update.