OnePlus has started rolling a new OxygenOS ‘hot-fix’ update to OnePlus 8T users in India, Europe, and North America. The update carries a version number 22.214.171.124 and offers fixes for a lot of issues, performance improvements, and optimizations.
Talking about what’s new, the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update includes optimized call stability, optimized imaging effect, fixes for the NFC issue, improved camera stability, improved camera stability, and more. You can read the full official changelog below.
- Optimized the call stability
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that NFC cannot be turned on in a small probability
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update in a phased manner, meaning that if you’re using an OnePlus 8T, the update might not show up on your smartphone right now — you might have to wait a few more days to get it. Meanwhile, you can now check for updates just by heading to Settings>System>System updates.