Microsoft today released an updated version of Outlook app for iOS devices. This version 2.102.0 update adds native support for Apple’s new iPhone lineup: iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. Outlook for iOS remains the best email client available on the iOS platform with constant stream of update from Microsoft every month.
Outlook for iOS features:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you’re looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Download the updated app here from App Store.