Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
OpenAI already had two paid plans for ChatGPT, one is ChatGPT Plus that is focused on individual users, and the second one is ChatGPT Enterprise that is focused on large enterprises. Today, OpenAI announced another new ChatGPT plan called ChatGPT Team. The new ChatGPT Team plan is focused on small business teams with less than 150 users, and it can be purchased directly from OpenAI.
Similar to ChatGPT Plus and ChatGPT Enterprise, ChatGPT Team will allow you to access advanced models like GPT-4 and DALL·E 3, and even tools like Advanced Data Analysis. It also comes with a dedicated collaborative workspace for the team and admin tools for team management. Similar to ChatGPT Enterprise, OpenAI will not train on the business data or conversations that happens on ChatGPT Team.
The new ChatGPT Team plan comes with the following capabilities:
- Access to GPT-4 with 32K context window
- Tools like DALL·E 3, GPT-4 with Vision, Browsing, Advanced Data Analysis—with higher message caps
- No training on your business data or conversations
- Secure workspace for your team
- Create and share custom GPTs with your workspace
- Admin console for workspace and team management
- Early access to new features and improvements
ChatGPT Team plan pricing:
ChatGPT Team will cost $25/month per user when billed annually, or $30/month per user when billed monthly.