Microsoft today released an update to their OneDrive iOS app. This update brings streamlined folder design UI putting all the key commands together in one place. It looks better than the older design. Also, you now have the ability to share links to your folders from your work or school account. Find the full change log below.
What’s New in Version 8.0.1:
– We’ve streamlined our UI to put the focus on your files. This includes a simplified folder design and putting all the key commands together in one place.
– You can now share links to your folders from your work or school account.
We also fixed several bugs and crashes including:
– Crashes on iOS 10 for Microsoft Intune users or when rapidly scrolling through your files
– A crash when attempting to open spreadsheets or large files in the app
– Improved stability when editing a tag
Update it here from App Store.