When we wrote about the Westpac beta app being discovered in the Windows Phone Store there was a lot of skepticism that it will actually result in a release, given that the company has been promising a Windows Phone app for more than 2 years.
The app appears to be pretty full featured, and offers:
- Check account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
- Locate your nearest ATM or branch within and outside Australia
- View and save eStatements
- Switch between personal and business networks Payments
- Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM without a debit card.
- View existing payees or add a new biller or payee to your Address Book
- Schedule and pay bills with BPAY®
- View and search 24 months’ transactions history
- View your daily payment limit
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Change your ATM withdrawal limit
The new app can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Store here.