Two years after officially announcing support for Windows Phone on their mobile banking website, Australian bank Westpac appears to be working on an official Windows Phone app.
The app, which is in closed beta, appears to be pretty full featured, including a Live Tile of your account balance and offers:
- Check account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
- Locate your nearest ATM or branch within Australia
- View and save eStatements
- Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM without a debit card.
- View existing payees or add a new biller or payee to your Address Book
- Schedule and pay bills with BPAY®
- View and search 24 months’ transactions history
- View your daily payment limit
- Create a live tile to see your account balance on your device home screen. Tap the tile for faster access to your account details
The app was last updated in December last year, so its not clear what the status of the app is. The app, which appears to be in closed beta and therefore not be downloaded, can be seen in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Hubert for the tip.