Italian MVNO PosteMobile has just updated their Windows Phone app to version 2.0 bringing with it a host of changes and bug fixes.
From the changelog:
- Ability to activate the SMS notifications on BancoPosta account and Postepay associated with your SIM to be updated in real time on the main movements
- • New section News & Utility with information services and entertainment
- • Optimization section 160
- • Optimization section Cards
- • Optimizing automatic login with SIM PosteMobile in connection wap
- • Resolution of minor bugs
Italy is a country with over 13% of Windows Phone market share so carrier support is both expected and appreciated for Windows Phone users.
Are you an Italian user of PosteMobile? Let us know what you think in the comments.