Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
In these days of increasingly neglected and cancelled official apps we have good news for F1 fans on Microsoft platforms.
Formula 1 Digital Media Limited has updated their official Formula 1 app for the 2017 season for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
The UWP app lets users follow their favourite teams and drivers with news, video and live race features.
[gallerify title=”Formula 1® app screen shots”]
The app features:
- Live Race Leaderboards (limited)
- Latest news and videos
- Post-race highlights
- 2017 Schedule, Team and Driver Standings
If you purchase an F1® Access annual or monthly subscription, the Official F1® App offers the premium digital race experience, with features including:
- Official Live Timing of all F1® sessions
- Sector times with intervals and gaps, live tyre and pit stop information
- Interactive 3D maps with driver gears and speeds, plus Drag Reduction System (DRS) usage indicator
- In-Corner Analysis comparing drivers’ entry, apex and exit speeds
- Immersive dashboard with text commentary (English, French and German), and English audio commentary during all F1® sessions
- Team Radio Transmissions and Race Control Messages
- Personalisation Options and more!
The F1® Access subscription can be purchased in app, with the price varying per country. The monthly subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off.
The Formula 1 app is available for both Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile, and you can find it in the Windows Store here:
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh4s05j]