Bitpay has released an official Bitcoin wallet app for Windows Phone into the Windows Store.
The app joins the Copay bitcoin wallet app in the store, but improves on that app with better integration with BitPay’s consumer payments ecosystem, especially their prepaid Visa debit card for bitcoin users.
The open source app lets users store and send funds anywhere, buy and sell bitcoin, and turn bitcoin into dollars with the BitPay Visa Debit Card.
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Integrates with hardware wallets like Ledger and TREZOR.
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
See screen shots of the app below:
The app is currently available for Windows 10 Mobile, and will also be coming to Windows 10.
Find it in the Windows Store here.