Nox has rolled out a new update for its Android Emulator. The latest update bumps the app to v188.8.131.52 and brings many features and improvements. For those who don’t know, Nox is a popular Android Emulator that allows a user to create a virtual environment within a computer. Android Emulators are generally used by developers to test their apps in different environment and scenarios. However, you can install games and apps on an Android Emulator and you play that app/game on your computer even though it’s not made for Windows/Mac. Unlike many Android emulators, Nox offers full support for the Google Play Store and lets you log in using your Google Account.
The latest update brings the following new features:
- Improved macro recording;
- Improved batch export and import;
- Possibility to move the emulator’s data to another location on the HDD;
- Right mouse button to zoom fix in Battle Royal and RPG games;
- ‘Back’ & ‘Home’ commands added to the macro button;
- Optimized performance and fixed known bugs.
You can download the latest version of Nox for Windows 10 from their official website here. Do let us know your thoughts about this update in the comments section below.
P.S: If you open Nox and get a BSOD then it might have to do with Hyper-V conflict. To fix it, go to Control Panel and disable Hyper-V and you will able to open Nox without any issues.