WP7Forum.ru has had a sneak peek at Nokiaâ€™s new Drive GPS navigation and Transport Public Transport app updates and have spilled the details.
New features in the Nokia Drive 3.0 include:
- The application "learns" based on the style of driving
- Time travel and the density of traffic movements are tracked in real time, displaying information on the "live tileâ€
- Automatic determination of time of day, with the change of colour scheme cards
- Manual adjustment of routes
- Off-line favourite lists with the possibility of fixing tiles on the desktop.
The Nokia Transport 2.0 app is also getting a list of new features:
- Search for public transport using the userâ€™s location.
- Displaying nearby transportation: buses, trains, trams, subways, taxis, marked stops
- Show the route with transfers
- Support Schedule in 87 countries around the world
- Support for fast access to Favorites
- Advanced Search
- Saving query history
- Change the query without a new route
- Faster search and installation of the route
- Optimized application performance
WP7Forum.ru did not reveal when we can see the updates arrive on handsets, but I expect it would not be many more weeks.