Microsoft is releasing a new Xbox One update for preview members later today. Similar to most recent updates for Xbox One preview members, the latest one also includes some bug fixes only. This time, the update includes fixes for some third-party apps such as Sky TV, Now TV, and HBO Go. Additionally, the update also includes fixes for Snap, Notifications, and Clubs. Here’s the full changelog:
- Sky TV, Now TV, HBO GO – Resolved an issue which could prevent users from playing content in the following apps – Sky TV, Now TV, or HBO Go.
- Snap- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused stuttering when playing a game with a snapped app.
- Notifications – When receiving voice messages from another user, you should now receive a notification.
- Home – Resolved an issue which caused description tiles for most recently used games and apps to appear solid instead of transparent.
- Clubs- When viewing Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not a Club member.
The update, of course, isn’t available right now — but it will be available later today at 2:00PM PDT. If you are part of the Xbox One Preview program, you will be able to get the update from All Settings > System > Console info & updates.