Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft has just released a new update for the weekly Dev build of the new Chromium-powered Edge browser, taking it to Build 184.108.40.206.
The release brings only one new change:
- Increased the height of the rows in the address bar dropdown.
It also contains a large number of fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the whole window sometimes goes blank or black when playing a video.
- Fixed an issue where certain webpages hang as soon as they load.
- Fixed an issue where the toggle to sync favorites is disabled even though the master sync toggle is turned on.
- Fixed an issue where a “Microsoft Edge stopped working” dialog sometimes appears even though Edge is still running.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong account picture is sometimes used when a user signs in with multiple accounts.
- Fixed an issue where video control popups are cut off if they’re near the edge of the page.
- Fixed an issue where video control buttons may overlap each other on small videos.
- Fixed an issue where entries on the history page get cut off when the window is at a narrow width.
- Fixed an issue where the first run experience didn’t render properly.
Users in the weekly Dev channel can update their browser by visiting the About Edge page in the Browser Settings.