We recently reported that the Amazon Alexa now supports Outlook Calendars, allowing users to manage and keep track of their schedule using their voice thanks to Alexa. Today, Amazon is introducing support for Office 365 Calendars on the Amazon Alexa which will allow you to manage your business schedule and appointments using your voice on the Alexa.
To setup the new integration, simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to alexa.amazon.com/spa/index.html#settings/eon or alexa.amazon.co.uk/spa/index.html#settings/eon.
- Click on Exchange Online
- Agree to let Amazon access your Office 365 account.
- You can now close the tab.
- Refresh the page at Alexa.Amazon.com and you should see the calendars linked.
Once the integration is activated, you can ask Alexa things like:
- Alexa, when is my next event?
- Alexa, what’s on my calendar?
- Alexa, what’s on my calendar tomorrow at 9 p.m.?
- Alexa, what’s on my calendar Saturday?
- Alexa, add an event to my calendar.
- Alexa, add “Meeting with Dave” to my calendar for Saturday, February 27 at 3 p.m.
If you own an Amazon Alexa and use Office 365, make sure to let us know if you have tried out the latest integration in the comment section below.