With the launch of the Lumia 950 on AT&T.com the company has also posted a series of videos showing off the features of the handset.
Highlighted are features such as Continuum and Camera as can be seen in the video below:
Also demonstrated is Edge and Reading List, which synchronizes between devices.
The handset is available on a variety of price plans, including $149 on a two year contract or $598.99 commitment-free. Both Black and White are in stock.
The handset features include:
- Cameras: PureView ZEISS main camera with 20 MP sensor, triple LED Natural Flash and 4K video capture, and a 5MP front-facing camera.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor combined with 3GB of RAM.
- Storage: 32GB of internal storage memory. You can expand to 200GB using a MicroSDcard.
- Battery: Removable 3000mAh battery. Charge your battery from critical to half-full — in half an hour.
- Display: 5.2-inch QuadHD OLED display.