Navigon has finally made their GPS Navigation solution with onboard maps available to the European Marketplace.
The full install requires 2.3 GB, but will make sure you will not need any 3G data while your drive from Andorra to Kosovo.
The app features:
- Traffic Live – Reality View Pro
- NAVIGON MyRoutes
- Lane Assistant Pro
- Speed Assistant
- Safety Camera
- NAVIGON Reality Scanner
- Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
- Different voices (accents)
- Extended Pedestrian Navigation
- Google Local Search
- Destination entry with coordinates
- Emergency help
- Sending current position via SMS or email
- Special destinations along the route
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Can be used in portrait and landscape format
- 2D and 3D map views
- Automatic day and night mode for map display
- Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphoneâ€™s address book
- Take Me Home function with a single click
- Favourites can be saved directly on the Windows Phone 7 Start screen via the NAVIGON shortcut
The maps, based on NAVTEQ data, covers all of Europe including: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City.
Of course none of this comes cheap, costing a pretty penny at Â£51.49, with no free trail, but I am sure those who have been waiting for more than a year will not hesitate at all.
Navigon can be found in Marketplace here.
Thanks Emmanuel for the tip.