Natwest has updated their Windows Phone 8 app to version 5.5.5942.27121.
The app lets you:
- Check your balances, transactions and transfer money between your NatWest accounts
- Manage Direct Debits and standing orders
- Transfer up to £250 to any UK account using a sort code and account number
- Make bill payments by searching for approved utility and service providers when entering a payee name
- Get Cash at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machine using your app when you do not have your debit card
- As a Personal customer you can Pay Your Contacts who use the app or any mobile number which is registered for the Paym service
- Check your MyRewards balance if you’ve already registered as a MyRewards customer
- Pin your account transactions and Get Cash to your home screen
- Use Near Me to find your nearest cash machine or local branch.
- Top up your UK Pay As You Go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only)
The update has brought a new look to the app, but unfortunately comes without a changelog.
Updated: A changelog is now available (via the WC) and it’s big. The update brings Continuum support for the app, which suggests of course that it is now a UWP which can be used on your PC also.
- Easily send your account number and sort code so people can pay directly into your account
- Get a reminder of your customer number in the menu
- Continuum so that you can connect a monitor, keyboard and mouse to your Windows 10 Phone for a PC-like experience!
Find the updated app in the Windows Store here.