Thanks to Evan Blass AKA evLeaks we have already had a very good look at Motorola’s new folding phone, the new Razr.
We don’t quite know what the device is running under the hood, however, but the Editor in Chief of XDA-Developers has now also spilt those beans.
Summary of basic Motorola razr specs:
* sdm710, likely Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
* Main display: 6.20" 2142×876 by BOE
* Closed display: 2.69" 800×600 also by BOE
* 4/6GB RAM
* 64/128GB storage
* Now believed to have 2510mAh battery
* SKUs: Verizon (US) and ROW
— Mishaal Rahman (@MishaalRahman) November 1, 2019
The specs include:
- sdm710, likely Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Main display: 6.20″ 2142×876 by BOE
- Closed display: 2.69″ 800×600 also by BOE
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64/128GB storage
- Now believed to have 2510mAh battery
- SKUs: Verizon (US) and ROW
The weakest point is obviously the Snapdragon 710 processor and small 2510 battery. It is likely the first spec in particular which would turn buyers off, especially as the handset is expected to cost around $1500.
Motorola has a press event on November 13 in Los Angeles where we expect the device to be launched. Are any of our readers planning to pony up the asking price? Let us know below.