Mojang is rolling out a new update for Minecraft’s portable editions — that includes the Pocket Edition and the Windows 10 edition. The company is today releasing version 1.0.3, which is a pretty small update. In fact, if you aren’t a fan of texture packs, there really isn’t anything new for you in the update. Nevertheless, Mojang is adding a new Candy texture pack to Minecraft on Windows 10 and the pocket Edition with the latest update. In addition to that, the company is also adding localization for its Dutch users.
As usual, there are some other improvements in the update — including 4 tweaks and several bug fixes which are listed in the changelog below.
- Added Candy texture pack
- Added Dutch localization
- Fixed some spacing when truncating bolded text.
- Tweaked spawn point selection to be “smarter” (e.g. avoid lava).
- Tweaked the textures of flower/mushroom blocks.
- Assorted texture fixes.
- Fixed a crash when a server/Realm would first start.
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status
- Fixed a Realms crash when a player exits
- Fixed a crash when using some items
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone items to become stuck
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door
- Fixed an issue with item duplication
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks
- Observer block’s arrows should now point in the direction of power
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed
- Bats should spawn more often!
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where buttons & other redstone devices could get locked when a redstone lamp activated.
- Fixed some rendering geometry which created weird results
You can get the latest new improvements and the new Candy texture pack for Minecraft on Windows 10 from the link below. As for Android, you can get the Pocket Edition here and you can get it here on iOS.