Microsoft has released a new Office Build for Office Insiders on Windows. The new Build 12026.20000 has introduced a new feature to PowerPoint, a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements. You can read the official changelog below.
- Save an illustration as SVG: Save a chart, shape, or other illustration as a scalable vector graphic, which can be resized with no loss of image quality.
- We fixed an issue where the keytip for Sensitivity was conflicting with another keytip.
- We fixed an issue that occurred while working on a shared workbook when trying to save.
- We fixed an issue where Excel only lists the first 16 addins located in the ‘\Excel\Add-in Manager’ registry values.
- We fixed an issue where the function Frequency() returns incorrect results.
- We have significantly improved the performance of filtering by color.
- We fixed an issue for Surface users where moving the mouse could be interpreted as a mouse click event.
- We fixed an issue which prevented keyboard navigation in the Find/Replace dialog
- We fixed an issue where the name of some fonts were not displayed correctly
- We fixed an issue which prevented CSV from appearing as a supported file type
- We fixed an issue where users could receive an “inconsistent state” error when using a shared database.
- We fixed an issue which could cause the date picker to appear when it shouldn’t
- We fixed an issue which prevented HTML content from appearing for some POP3 users
- We fixed an issue to remove non-functional ‘Planner’ link from the overflow menu in the contact card when working in environments where it is not available.
- We fixed an issue where OneNote background sync was sometimes stealing focus.
- We fixed an issue which would affect the rotation orientation of a 3D Turntable.
- We fixed an issue which prevented some hyperlinks from working if they contained special characters.
- We fixed an issue which caused multiple comment panes to open at the same time.
- We fixed an issue which could sometimes cause a crash after printing a Team Planner view.
- We fixed an issue where multi-byte characters in vertical text box are shown overlapped in reading view.
- We fixed an issue where Japanese post card and greeting card related addin resources are not found when the user takes action in the addin wizard.
- We fixed an issue which could cause issues with the Title Bar User Interface when in Protected View
- We fixed a corrupt file issue when you Change Shape on a selection that contains both a normal shape and a connector shape.
- We fixed an issue that caused a problem in applications when using dock/undock from multiple external displays.