Back in July, Microsoft unveiled three new applications and services that are coming to Office 365 Business Premium users. These new services are targeted towards small-to-medium sized customers and they are part of Microsoft 365 Business offering as well. Microsoft today announced the general availability of these three new apps to Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium customers in the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
- Microsoft Connections lets businesses send professional-looking marketing emails that showcase their brand and drive sales.
- Microsoft Listings helps businesses acquire new customers and build their brand by getting their business listed on Facebook, Google, Bing, and Yelp.
- Microsoft Invoicing provides estimate and invoicing tools that help accelerate payment and manage cash flow.
In addition to the above new apps, Microsoft already has the following three apps for Office 365 business users.
- Microsoft Bookings simplifies the process of scheduling and managing customer appointments.
- Outlook Customer Manager provides simple customer management for small businesses, right within Outlook.
- MileIQ offers a smarter way to track mileage, with automatic mileage logging, easy classification as business or personal, and comprehensive reporting.
Learn more about these apps here. Microsoft today also announced that they are including Microsoft StaffHub app in Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium subscriptions. StaffHub app help Firstline Workers manage their workday, allowing business owners and employees to easily create and manage schedules, assign and complete tasks, and communicate with each other.