Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
B2X, the official global customer service partner for Microsoft’s Lumia devices and feature phones recently released an official app for Windows Phone devices. The company’s new app isn’t a UWP app — instead, it’s a classic Windows Phone 8.1 app which makes a lot of sense. That’s because more than 70% of Windows Phone users are still running Windows Phone 8.1, while only 16% of users are running Windows 10 Mobile.
Let’s talk about the app itself: it’s basically a central hub to check if all the components of your phone are working fine and keep track of a device that’s being repaired. For instance, you can run a test within the app which checks the battery life of your device. Here’s a full list of features:
- Diagnose your Lumia phone’s hardware and software
- Chat with a B2X support agent for immediate help
- Request a callback from a B2X support agent
- Find the nearest service point
- Get all Lumia device information at a glance
- Analyse your Lumia’s battery health status
- Check your Lumia’s warranty status
- Keep track of your repair status
If you are a Windows 10 Mobile user, you can get B2X’s Windows Phone app from the link below.