B2X, the official global customer service partner for Microsoft’s Lumia devices and feature phones recently released an official app for Windows Phone devices. The company’s new app isn’t a UWP app — instead, it’s a classic Windows Phone 8.1 app which makes a lot of sense. That’s because more than 70% of Windows Phone users are still running Windows Phone 8.1, while only 16% of users are running Windows 10 Mobile.
Let’s talk about the app itself: it’s basically a central hub to check if all the components of your phone are working fine and keep track of a device that’s being repaired. For instance, you can run a test within the app which checks the battery life of your device. Here’s a full list of features:
- Diagnose your Lumia phone’s hardware and software
- Chat with a B2X support agent for immediate help
- Request a callback from a B2X support agent
- Find the nearest service point
- Get all Lumia device information at a glance
- Analyse your Lumia’s battery health status
- Check your Lumia’s warranty status
- Keep track of your repair status
If you are a Windows 10 Mobile user, you can get B2X’s Windows Phone app from the link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh43np6]