Over the past few years, Outlook Mobile app has evolved into a must have productivity app on iOS platform. Many enterprises have selected Microsoft Outlook for iOS and Android as their preferred app for secure mobile email and calendar capabilities. During a session at Ignite conference this week, Microsoft announced that it is working on a major update for Outlook Mobile apps. Read about the upcoming changes below.
- Microsoft in bringing Outlook brand color (blue) to the app header. When you scroll through, the header will automatically shrink.
- Some UI elements like focused/other button, filter button, etc, have been updated to improve usability.
- Office Lens integration.
- LinkedIn integration including the ability to send LinkedIn connect requests without leaving the Outlook app.
- Support for Shared Mailbox.
- Improved flagging support.
- Ability to label and classify mails.
- Improved calendaring experience
- And more.
Watch the full session video below to see these features in action.