Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft today released a new update for its Office apps for Android. The company today updated Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Android with new features and improvements. For Word and PowerPoint, Microsoft is introducing a new way of getting quick access to commands that will allow users to edit with speed. For Word, Microsoft is introducing some improvements for tablets, which should improve the overall editing experience. As for Excel, there aren’t any exciting new features other than support for CSV files.
Here are the changelogs:
- Tables built for touch: Working with tables got easier! Touch controls let you insert and resize rows and columns.
- Commands at your fingertips: Edit with speed! Have quick access to commands that make sense in the moment.PowerPoint
- Superscript and subscript: Format your text with superscript and subscript.
- Create columns of text: Split a block of text into easy-to-read columns.
- Commands at your fingertips: Edit with speed! Have quick access to commands that make sense in the moment.
- Open CSV Files: You can now open comma separated values (.csv) text files.