Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Last month, Microsoft added the ability to open Word and PowerPoint documents alongside PDFs, images, and templates in Whiteboard Windows 10 app. Microsoft today announced that Whiteboard web app now supports displaying PDF, Word and PowerPoint documents that are added via the Whiteboard Windows 10 app.
Install the latest update of the Whiteboard app on Windows 10 to add documents and access it on the web app.
Microsoft also introduced an improvement to object selection a few days back, the feature simplifies the display and understanding of the selected content. Further, it added new reading tools such as focus mode to improve reading comprehension in the Whiteboard app.
KEY FEATURES OF THE WHITEBOARD APP
- The limitless surface ensures that imagination has room to grow and provides space for everyone’s ideas.
- You can see where everyone is on the board and the updates they’re making—whether they’re adding images, putting up sticky notes, or creating diagrams.
- The pen-first, touch-first technology lets you make fluid gestures with your fingers or draw out finer details with your pen. Using your fingers, you can swipe to different sections of your board, turn the virtual ruler to the angle you want, and drag and drop images to create a photo stack.
- Intelligent ink recognizes your freeform drawings and turns them into standard shapes, so it’s easy to create great-looking tables, diagrams, and flowcharts.
- This app automatically saves your boards, so you can pick up where you left off or share links to your boards, so others can build on top of your work.
You can download Microsoft’s Whiteboard app from the below link, or you can visit Microsoft Store.
[appbox windowsstore 9mspc6mp8fm4]