Microsoft has pushed a new update to the Whiteboard app for Windows 10. Taking the app to version 19.10811.4057.0, the new update brings a couple of new features and bug fixes.
Talking about the new features, the Whiteboard for Windows 10 now has a full-height side panel for the people picker, this will be helpful if you’re sharing your blackboards with others. The latest update also makes it easier to align the contents of the canvas as you move it. You can see the changelog below.
- People picker – The new full-height side panel for the people picker improves the experience of sharing blackboards and the visualization of those who are collaborating.
- Snapping objects – With the Locking objects setting it is easier to align the contents of the canvas as you move it.
Key features of the Whiteboard app
- The limitless surface ensures that imagination has room to grow and provides space for everyone’s ideas.
- You can see where everyone is on the board and the updates they’re making—whether they’re adding images, putting up sticky notes, or creating diagrams.
- The pen-first, touch-first technology lets you make fluid gestures with your fingers or draw out finer details with your pen. Using your fingers, you can swipe to different sections of your board, turn the virtual ruler to the angle you want, and drag and drop images to create a photo stack.
- Intelligent ink recognizes your freeform drawings and turns them into standard shapes, so it’s easy to create great-looking tables, diagrams, and flowcharts.
- This app automatically saves your boards, so you can pick up where you left off or share links to your boards, so others can build on top of your work.
You can download Microsoft’s Whiteboard app from the below link, or you can visit Microsoft Store.