Microsoft has pushed out updates for their full Mobile Office Suite.
Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile and OneNote Mobile for Windows and Windows Mobile has been updated to version17.6131.10102.0. The limited changelog, for the apps which have them, suggest only that Stability Improvement have been added.
The Mail and Calendar for Windows and Windows Mobile has also been updated to version 17.6308.42272.0 . The changelog from the update 4 days earlier has not been updated yet, but that one offered:
- The list of e-mail account has been moved to the top of the folder pane, move more easily from one account to another
- The number of unread emails is now displayed next to each account
- Added a dark theme and customization settings for the main colour and the background image ·
- Added support for other types of calendar
- Added the week numbers to the displays for day and week calendar
- Added Quick Actions menu shortcuts for calendar events ·
- We have made many improvements to performance
- Fixed the main problems of crashes and other bugs
- Added an option to disable the grouping messages by conversation
Microsoft has also pushed out updates to some MSN apps. MSN Sport for Windows and Windows Mobile has been updated to version 184.108.40.206. This came without a changelog. MSN Money for Windows and Windows Mobile has also been updated to version 220.127.116.11 and has added option on alerts of breaking news stories.
The updates apps can be found at the links below: