At Microsoft Inspire event today, Microsoft announced a new program for ISV partners called ISV Cloud Embed which will make it even easier for them to purchase Dynamics 365, Power Apps, Microsoft Flow & Power BI as embeddable “building blocks” to modernize existing business applications, and build new ones. Later this year, Microsoft will offer the following services as embeddable “building blocks”:
- Dynamics 365 Embedded – rapidly create business applications tailored for specific industries or regions without starting from scratch
- Microsoft Flow Embedded – enable ISVs to offer the ability to allow power users and information workers to add and customize workflows to automate business processes as part of their application
- PowerApps Embedded – provide an easy extensibility model for you application that can be delivered in the browser or in a mobile application
- Power BI Embedded– allows users to easily embed fully interactive reports and dashboards. Partners will be able to transact this offering through CSP, as part of ISV Cloud Embed.
In addition, Microsoft will also offer go to market benefits, based on deal volume, to support their business:
- Partners can focus on innovation while we provide the platform, keep it up to date and add new capabilities on a continuous basis.
- Discounts of up to 50% allow partners to grow a profitable business.
- Microsoft Azure partners can easily leverage this program – for instance hosting their apps on Azure and then extending their functionality with capabilities from ISV Cloud Embed services.
- Opportunity to reach 100 million commercial active users of Office 365 and a growing community of Dynamic 365 customers through Microsoft AppSource – the destination for business users to find and try out line-of-business SaaS apps from our partners.
If partner apps drive significant consumption, Microsoft will also offer co-selling support. All the ISVs that build qualified, finished applications can participate in ISV Cloud Embed program and you can find more information about it at the ISV Resource Hub.