Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Last year, Microsoft started testing Microsoft To-Do integration in Cortana with Windows Insiders. This feature is now rolling out to everyone in the following regions: Australia, India, US, and UK.
With this integration, you can just ask Cortana to remind you to work on that presentation at noon, Cortana will automatically add it to your tasks in Microsoft To-Do, and notify you as soon as the clock hits 12. You can open the Planned list or Tasks list in Microsoft To-Do anytime to find your reminders from across Cortana and Microsoft To-Do.
Here’s how to setup this new feature:
- First you need to connect Cortana with the Microsoft To-Do account.
- Go to Cortana->Notebook->Manage Skills>Connected Services
- Select Microsoft To-Do (Beta)
- Click Connect.
- Second, download Microsoft To-Do app on your PC or phone.
- Login with the same account you used in step 1.
- Now, you can add lists and set reminders to To-Do via Cortana.