Microsoft has pushed out an update for the Microsoft To-do app for iOS Insiders.
The update takes the app to version 1.36 (1807214932) and brings SmartLists for important To-Dos, UI improvements and a number of fixes.
See the full changelog below:
- New! Smartlist for important To-Dos
- The last selected list is restored when you open the app
- Fixed some issues with realtime
- Fixed “report abuse” not working
- Improved Single-sign-on which now also supports additional MS apps (Company portal, Edge, Yammer, Bing, ContinueOnPC)
- Polishing in tasks and detail view
- Reminder/Due date/Recurrence options are no longer selected automatically when opening the menu
Find all the versions of the app on other platforms at the links below.
Thanks, Tero for the tip.