Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft’s increasingly popular To-Do productivity app will soon be available for the Apple Mac.
Available now for pre-order, Microsoft says the app increases your productivity, decrease your stress levels, or just free up some mental space, by helping you plan your day and manage your life.
The app features:
- Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
- Get your lists anywhere, on any device
- Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
- Create color-coded lists
- Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
- Break your tasks into manageable steps
- Add notes to any task
- Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To-Do
- Add multiple accounts and quickly switch between school, work, and personal lists
The cross-platform app is available on iOS, Android, Windows, and soon the Mac. It also features tight integration with Microsoft Exchange, Outlook and Microsoft Launcher on Android.
The app can be pre-ordered now and will be available on the 17th June 2019.
Update: According to Simon, Product Manager for Microsoft To-Do, the app is now available.
— Simon Chan (@simoncha_n) June 16, 2019
[appbox appstore id1274495053]