Microsoft is rolling out a new update for the To-Do app on both Android and iOS devices. The latest update bumps the app to v 1.42 and 1.41.92 on iOS and Android respectively. You can head below to take a look at the changelog for the update.
- Improved: You now have the option to hide or show your completed tasks within the Important smart list.
- Fixed: With this update, we’ve smoothed out some kinks for a better sign in experience.
- Fixed: We’ve also made some small adjustments for a pixel perfect UI.
- The Planned smart list is now available on Android! Just open Planned for an overview of your scheduled tasks for today, tomorrow, the next 5 days and beyond.
- Dark theme is now more consistent across the app with support in search results and the widget!
- We’ve also added multiple widget support.
If you’re using Microsoft To-Do then you can head below and download the new update from the respective app stores. Do let us know your thoughts on the new update in the comments section below.