Microsoft is rolling out a new update for its To-Do app for Windows 10. The latest update bumps the app to v1.52.2641.0 and brings the following new changes.
- Enhanced Search – Looking for a file but have you forgotten which activity you’ve attached it to ? Now we also give the results for the files in the search.
- Improved Attachments – We’ve made it even easier to attach a file, now you can copy files and screenshots from the clipboard and paste them into an activity.
- We have greatly improved accessibility – Improved text wrapping in some menus when using a very large text size, corrected hyperlink colors in high contrast mode, improved reading of the voice assistant’s dates.
- We will give you a clearer confirmation when you copy the session ID.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The latest update is available just for Windows Insiders at the moment but will roll out to the public soon. If you’re enrolled into Windows Insider Program then you can get the latest update of the To-Do app from the Microsoft Store.