Microsoft today released the Visio Viewer app for iPad. Visio Viewer for iPad brings high-fidelity viewing of real-world processes and plans on the go. Using the Find pane, you can pinpoint all occurrences of a shape name, text or data—eliminating the need to sift through countless shapes. After you locate the shape with your desired metadata, smoothly navigate through your diagrams and zoom in and out with intuitive Pan and Zoom features. It also allows you to reveal different visualizations of the same diagram by adjusting the visibility of certain layers.
- Access on the go
- View Visio files from OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint — or those received as email attachments on iPad
- Cloud storage keeps you in sync with updated information on the go
- Share easily as a link or an attachment
- Explore real-world diagrams easily
- Experience the intuitive pan and zoom, which are optimized for a small touch screen
- Reveal different visualizations of the same diagram using Layer
- Search text in metadata to locate shape in large diagrams
You can download Visio Viewer for iPad today. Microsoft is also planning to bring Visio to the iPhone in the coming months.