Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft has rolled out patches to Windows 10 Mobile users on the Fall Creators Update, taking the OS to version 15254.401.
The update is the regular monthly Patch Tuesday update, and should only contain bug fixes.
This build includes all the relevant improvements from KB4103731. Those quality improvements include:
- Addresses an issue in Internet Explorer that might cause communication between web workers to fail in certain asynchronous scenarios that involve multiple visits to a web page.
- Updates Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge to respect the video preload flag in certain scenarios.
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that prevents customers from typing Hangul correctly with Microsoft’s Korean IME in Microsoft Word Online.
- Addresses an issue that prevents customers from selecting a Microsoft add-in on a second monitor.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Device Guard, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, Windows Hyper-V, HTML help, and Windows Server.