Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Microsoft today released new Translator apps for iOS and Android. Microsoft Translator helps you break the language barrier whenever you’re traveling or have a need to translate anything in your daily life. Both iOS and Android apps supports corresponding wearable platforms also. You can quickly translate phrases on your Apple Watch or Android Wear device, or use the companion phone app when it’s more convenient. The whole translator app experience seems to be optimized for wearables, its simple and effective.
• On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
• Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
• Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you’re trying to communicate
• Bookmark your translations for later use
• All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
• On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch’s language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!). You can also copy & paste translations from and to other apps
Microsoft Translator supports:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer’etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.