Microsoft yesterday released new driver and firmware updates for all Surface Studio devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, build 1709 or greater. These updates bring improvements to system stability and reliability, inking improvements, Xbox wireless adapter reliability improvements, and more. Find the full change log below.
- Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows v188.8.131.52 improves reliability of the Xbox Wireless Adapter.
- Surface Pen Firmware Update v184.108.40.206 improves ink on hover threshold.
- Surface Pen Integration Device v220.127.116.11 improves ink on hover threshold.
- Surface UEFI v118.2311.770.0 resolves potential security vulnerabilities, including Microsoft Security Advisory 180012 and 180013.
- Surface ME v18.104.22.16848 improves system stability.
- Intel(R) Management Engine Interface v22.214.171.1247 improves system stability.
You can download these update for Surface Studio via Windows Update or you can also download them manually from Microsoft Download Center.