Microsoft yesterday released new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796), Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) and Surface Book devices with Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update) or above. These firmware updates improve system stability and on Surface Book devices provide improved battery reliability. Find the full change log from Microsoft below.
Surface Pro (Model 1796):
- Surface System Aggregator Firmware (v233.2099.256.0) improves system stability.
Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807):
- Surface System Aggregator Firmware (v233.2102.1.0) improves system stability.
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware (v90.2098.256.0) improves system stability.
- Surface Integration (v1.1.339.1) improves battery reliability.
Microsoft has also released a new version of the Surface Dock Updater (v126.96.36.199) for IT professionals. This update includes fixes for external display stability issues when Surface Dock is used with Surface Book and includes firmware updates for both the Surface Dock main chipset and DisplayPort.
- Surface Base Firmware Update v188.8.131.52 provides support for Surface Dock firmware updates with improvements targeted to Surface Book devices.
- Surface Dock Main Chipset Unit (MCU) Firmware v049E4970 improves display stability for external displays when used with Surface Book.
- Surface Dock DisplayPort Firmware v049E3D71 improves display stability for external displays when used with Surface Book.
You can download these updates through Windows Update.