Microsoft today released a major update to its camera app for Windows 10 devices running the Anniversary Update.
The update has previously been available to Windows 10 Insiders but has now percolated to regular users. It brings along some UI improvements and a new time-lapse feature, and takes the app to version 1021.11.
The full changelog reads:
- Enjoy taking photos, videos, and panoramas with our higher-contrast capture buttons.
- Set a photo timer right from the camera dashboard with our new toggle control.
- Get to Settings faster! Now, launch into Settings directly from the camera UI.
- Access your camera roll with one hand from its new spot on the screen.
- Zoom more easily with the new zoom slider.
- Make sure you nailed the shot, with a more noticeable capture animation.
- Change between front- and rear-facing cameras with a more prominent button control.
- On PC, use the spacebar as a shortcut to take pictures
Download the update Windows Camera app from the Store link below.