Microsoft today released Windows 10 October 2018 update Build 17763.107 which includes cumulative update KB4464455 to Windows 10 Insiders. This build brings along the following fixes:
- Microsoft fixed the issue where the incorrect details were being shown in Task Manager under the “Processes” tab.
- Microsoft fixed an issue where in certain cases IME would not work in the first process of a Microsoft Edge user session.
- Microsoft fixed an issue where in some cases applications would become unresponsive after resuming from Connected Standby.
- Microsoft fixed several issues causing application compatibility problems with 3rd-party antivirus and virtualization products.
- Microsoft fixed several issues with driver compatibility.
- Microsoft fixed the issue where dragging (extracting) files from a .zip file in File Explorer to a write-protected location you don’t get a “Do you want to replace these files” prompt and the copy action fails silently.
- Microsoft fixed an issue causing roaming profiles to not work correctly.
Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview Ring can download the update by Checking for Updates in Settings.