Probably trying to make up for their rash of iOS apps, Microsoft has released another Windows Phone 7 app, this time directed at giving feedback to the Windows Phone development team.
The WPDev Feedback app allows one to provide feedback and make your voice heard to the teams building the Windows Phone application platform.
Microsoft says suggestions provided via the WPDev UserVoice forum will be reviewed and read by the Windows Phone application platform team and provide feedback to help with planning ideas and to better understand how developers are using the WP development platform, and Microsoft says all suggestions will be considered.
The app features:
- This tool connects your Windows Phone to the WPDev UserVoice forum (wpdev.uservoice.com)
- Suggest new application platform capabilities and features
- Browse current suggestions (sortable by top ideas, hot ideas, new ideas, and your ideas)
- Comment on submitted suggestions
- Add up to three votes to suggestions
Find it in Marketplace here.