The Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 has seen an update to version 2018.18091.13420.0.
The update, which is currently only available to Windows 10 Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview Ring, allows users to switch off notifications for albums automatically created by the Photos app.
The changelog reads:
- Notification options – New Notifications feature has been added to the settings in the Photos app, which allows you to enable or disable notifications for newly created albums automatically.
- Miscellaneous improvements to user privacy options.
- Bug fixes and various improvements.
HTNovo.net has also noticed the following improvements which may be coming via a server-side update to all users:
- Much improved start-up performance.
- More Privacy information links
- A new start-up information screens detailing new features such as Explore, Favourites, Tags etc
If no issues are detected the update will presumably soon roll out to all Windows 10 users.