Microsoft has today released a new update for the Microsoft Launcher on the Google Play Store with numerous user interface improvements.
Version 22.214.171.124488 brings the following changelog:
- Home App Grid – Now you can create a grid with up to 12 columns and 12 rows, you can move apps and widgets to half of the grid cells.
- New user experience – On the welcome page, you can import the layout from another launcher or restore a Microsoft Launcher backup.
- Home – redesign fonts for fonts used for apps and folders names, changed the shape and look of folders on home, the dock supports more than 5 apps, a search bar that can also be placed down to default.
- Settings Enhancements – the chosen theme is also applied to settings, redesigning the settings.
- Apps drag & drop no longer open modification mode.
Microsoft has also included the traditional bug fixes, performance improvements and other minor changes with today’s update. You can grab it from the Google Play Store here.