Microsoft is currently rolling out a new update for Launcher to the beta channel. The update bumps the app to v4.7.6 and brings a number improvements, mainly to Cortana, which is now integrated with the Launcher.
The update brings the ability to control device features such as WIFI and Silent Mode, features which were previously only available in Cortana for Windows Phone.
The full changelog reads:
- New Cortana capabilities
- Commanding device settings- WiFi, airplane mode, flash light, GPS, mobile data, silent mode, lockscreen
- Cortana Notebook integration for 3rd party skills
- Handling GPS navigation to an address
- App drawer sorting support for Korean, Japanese and Russian languages
- Performance and fundamentals improvements + bug fixes
Android users who have signed up to the beta can download the popular launcher from the Google Play store here.